Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
In this activity, you will:
▪ First, describe and explain the sources of conflict around the 2015 doping scandal at the IAAF
▪ Second, you have just been appointed by the Russian Athletics Federation to implement a risk
management policy aimed at getting their athletes back into international competitions: identify
and discuss what key steps would take to implement this?
• How the activity should be resolved?
The success of the activity will depend on the following sequence:
1. Completing the course material paying particular attention to the key factors behind ethics and
the management skills required to handle ethical issues.
2. Researching the background of the 2015 doping scandal at the IAAF paying particular attention to
the way different actors and senior management handled the crisis.
3. Diagnosing the key issues and highlight the sources of conflict of the case.
4. Proposing specific actions for the implementation of a risk management policy for the sport’s
governing body to ensure Russia can be re-admitted to competitions.
The learning objectives to be achieved in this activity are the following:
o Demonstrate a clear understanding of the course materials on management skills and ethics.
o Apply this understanding to a practical case: the 2015 IAAF doping scandal