Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
• Attached is “appendix 4b” from the chapter in the book that will help you to do the calculations for the Hardee case. If you do not know how to calculate interest, you can use an interest calculator that can be found on google.
• Attached is the Canadian border checklist for importing goods into Canada. Please use it to answer the question regarding the process of moving the shipment through the Canadian border.
• Attached is chapter 9 PowerPoint slides that will help you to answer the questions:
a. Identify the potential transportation risks.
b. Risk Analysis – Provide the Risk Assessment Matrix. Label the table properly.
c. Decide how to manage the risk – What are your Action Plan Techniques?
d. Risk Review – Look at a current event for the US/Canada Border Crossing. What risk categorization has been shown to be a large concern lately and definitely needs to be noted?
Please get the answers from the chapter PowerPoint slides.
• Attached is chapter 13 from the book to help you answer the last questions which is “what are some issues with finding drivers and what are barriers to getting the drivers that we need? Additionally, what can be done to recruit new linehaul”
• Please use very simple language and vocabulary.
• One of the attachments is the exam with all the answers that need answers. It is labeled as “GLSCM FINAL EXAM”
Comments from Customer
Customer is an international student. Please, provide a regular grammatically correct, well-structured paper according to the instructions and academic context provided, written with simple sentence structures and easy vocabulary (or shortly, use simple English).